Investing in Your Future – Digital
The upgrade to the HP Indigo WS6800 model provides increased productivity through easy color management and enhanced capabilities.
The roll fed narrow web WS6800 press offers increased output with faster speeds of up to 130 feet per minute in enhanced productivity mode (EPM). A wider image format is achieved with a print width of 12.59″ on the WS6800. Mepco’s new press can print materials as thin as 0.0005″ (0.5 pt) to as thick as 0.018″ (18 pt) including pressure sensitive labels, flexible packaging and shrink sleeves. An early detection quality control system alerts the operator to print defects during the production run to achieve optimal output.
The in-line priming units will be used with the new HP WS6800 presses to continue to allow production flexibility.
The WS6800 offers the built in Workflow Suite powered by Esko. To aid in color matching, the press also has an in-line spectrophotometer, higher line screens and a new screening technology.
The Indigo’s superior liquid ElectroInk technology is the only digital color printing process that matches gravure printing. We can meet even the most stringent corporate branding requirements using up to seven ink stations and a color gamut that reaches up to 97% of PANTONE colors.
- Looking to test market a new product and save on inventory and stock?
- Launching a special promotion for the holidays?
- Need digital label samples in a hurry?
- photo quality labels for products and packaging that stand out on store shelves
- variable data system prints samples, seasonal promotions, special barcodes, regional product lines with ease and consistency
- four-color printing for durable labels that are moisture, cold and heat resistant with no over-varnish needed
- award-winning EFI fiery color management system delivers outstanding color reproduction and brand consistency
- no-VOC UV inkjet inks are environmentally friendly
- Digital labels allow for short run quick turnaround high quality labels.
- Digital printing of labels is good for wine labels, food labels, produce, and cosmetic.
- works for jobs from 100 to 50,000+ units
- ideal for food, wine, specialty oils, produce and personal care packaging
- durable labels withstand hot storage depots, cold of freezers, moisture in steamy bathrooms and kitchen oils
- ensures your products, and brand, stay beautiful from the store shelf to the consumer’s home, use after use